Using Super To Buy Property with Gentrify
Investing in residential property through a Self-Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF) can be a highly profitable and tax effective way of achieving your retirement goals and diversifying your portfolio.
Book Your Free Consultation
Simply complete the form below, letting us know the best day and time to contact you, and we’ll schedule a time for your obligation free consultation with Gentrify’s SMSF Property expert.
Refer a Friend
In 2007, a government ruling made it possible to borrow funds using your SMSF under a limited recourse lending arrangement to purchase residential property. Purchasing residential a property has become very popular over recent years due to the significant investment returns and tax advantages that can be achieved.
The team at Gentrify specialise in constructing and renovating properties that comply with SMSF rules and regulations and we have a network of professionals that we work closely with.
At Gentrify, we can help you:
- Set up your SMSF.
- Obtain tailored financial advice and investment strategies to meet your specific investment and retirement objectives.
- Ensure full compliance to the relevant superannuation rules and regulations.
- Obtain SMSF accounting and auditing services.
- Determine properties you can afford and obtain advise on investment classes and diversification strategies.
- Obtain finance and lending.